Wednesday 6 June 2012

monochrome OOTD



















Hey guys! This outfit was inspired from the picture shown to the right, which showcases Demi's laid back yet sexy style with monochrome colours. The white shirt I am wearing is from New Look which was around £17.99 and the black leggings with the white writing design overlay were purchased from H&M and were £9.99. My shoes I am wearing are black loafers with a gold chain design across the top of the shoe, these were also from New Look and cost around £21.99. I put the outfit together along with this black leather satchel with gold buckle detail which ties in with the loafer style shoes and brought the white shirt and contrasting leggings together x

2 comments:

  1. i adore the monochrome look! so classic! never dates :)

    xxx
    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, I totally agree. Easy style to choose and a classic all round xx

    ReplyDelete